DECISION-MAKERS, WHO ARE:
- Businesses / Corporates
- Travel & tourism industry
- Domestic & international tourists
- Travel consultants and tour operators
- Hospitality, leisure, Film & related industries
- Sports, entertainment & other event managers
LEARN & PROFIT
Get a Bird’s Eye-view of the Market – With over 100 brands from foreign and Indian companies on display, business visitors will get to survey the latest products, not just in the country, but also get worldwide trends and market prospects.
Special Demos & Exhibitors Offers – Visitors can benefit from schemes and deals, exclusive for 3 days only. Demonstrations and sampling from market leaders will enable visitors to learn and clarify their doubts, across the counter.
Trinity world events run concurrent with buyer-seller meets, product launches, conferences, seminars, demos, etc. which provide innovative, content-rich material for the business visitor. These interactions besides highlighting the features and latest innovations or developments, also results in business for the client. Do get in touch for more details.
Trinity has also introduced continued educational & learning programs for professionals, beginners & students alike. Over 3 days hundreds of those who would like to learn new skills or update their existing ones are catered to by experts from various related fields, who conduct demos, classes, lectures, workshops, etc. A certificate is issued on the completion of the program.
These are some of the reasons why you might not want to miss this unparalleled opportunity to start or grown your business. Or may be just learn, update and brief yourself on the latest in the field.
- Industry Event
- Latest Updates
- Get Medical Advise
- Buy at Special Prices
- Venture into New Markets
- Sign Joint-Ventures / Tie-ups
- Benefit from Product Launches
- Expand Your Business Portfolio
- Check-out the International Edge
- Network with Industry Specialists
- Attend Demos & Collect Samples
- Connect with the Market-Leaders
- Meet One-on-One with Professionals
- Survey & Evaluate Market Conditions
- Set-up a Trade & Distribution Network
- Witness New Technologies & Equipment
- Source or Offer Raw
- Materials & Supplies
- Be There for Free Workshops &
- Sign-up Joint-Ventures with Indigenous Business
- Learn, Educate & Keep
- Abreast of Developments
- Interact with MNCs,
- Suppliers, Distributors & Retailers
- Save Time, Costs, Energy & Resources Through New Initiatives